In the workplace today, interpersonal and
Communication and Leadership
Building a Professional Relationship Together.
skills are just as important as a person’s technical abilities.
In business, good communication is the key to building
relationships and poor communication is responsible for
At the one-day Communication and Leadership workshop,
your people learn how to use an array of EQ skills, including
verbal and non-verbal techniques, discover how to deal with
challenging customers or colleagues and gain insights into getting
their message across
clearly and credibly.
By using these new emotional intelligence and communication techniques
participants learn how to effectively engage others, listen actively,
prevent misunderstandings, build customer loyalty, and
strengthen every working relationship.
- Communicate with
confidence, assurance and authenticity.
- Build instant rapport
and learn how to connect with others.
- Increase your level
of personal influence and emotional intelligence.
- Understand the other
person you are talking and communicating with;
- See their
learn how to get the very best out of your interactions with them.
• The principles of
effective communication and understanding why
• Building self-awareness, self-esteem, self-respect, self-confidence
• Discovering your communication impact through preparation and
• Understanding yourself and your own personal communication style and
• Insights into the
strengths & weaknesses of the different
• Understanding the foundations of (E.Q) Emotional Intelligence.
• The 4 aspects of your E.Q (Emotional Intelligence).
• How to better manage your relationships and communication by using a
higher level of E.Q.
• Using behavioural styles skills and emotional intelligence to bring
out the best in others.
• Discover more about
aggressive, passive, and assertive behaviour.
• Secrets to gaining composure and self-control through better
communication when dealing with
unreasonable or difficult people.
• Positive communication to diffuse emotions. Words and phrases that
can ruin your credibility.
• Communication techniques
when negotiating and strategies in meetings
and presentations with others.
• Developing systems processes and procedures for remembering how &
where to apply these new skills.